Resolving Conflict –
This course focuses on identifying and resolving conflict. Participants learn about conflict management strategies. Conflicts are examined for alternative resolutions.
This non-credit course is 1 week. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Advisor.
- Identify types of conflicts.
- Describe how conflict styles influence conflict resolution.
- Apply appropriate conflict management strategies.
- The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
- While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Advisor.
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and Professional Development Units (PDUs) cannot be converted into academic credit. It is the student's responsibility to confirm whether or not CEUs/PDUs earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by employers and/or applicable licensing agencies.