This non-credit course is 2 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Writing Effective Business Communication
- Detail how to write a bad-news letter
- Identify the primary audience
- Choose an organizational model
- Identify how to write a clear and concise email and IMs
- Identify how to write an appropriate internal announcement
- Identify how to write a response to routine requests and customer complaints
Writing a Business Letter and Business Proposals
- Identify how to write a business letter
- Identify how to write a thank-you letter
- Describe how to persuade an audience
- Identify how to write an executive summary
- Choose and Incorporate visuals into business proposals
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.