cmgt411 | undergraduate
Project Planning Management
topic title goes here
Cost Management and Staffing Management Plan
- Apply best practices to the creation of cost control.
- Define team acquisition, team development, and team management activities using a responsibility assignment matrix (RAM).
- Develop cost estimating, cost budget, and cost baseline.
- Define the importance of establishing the project charter and overall goals.
- Describe project planning integration and its connection to the project management plan.
Communication Management Plan and Plan Quality Management
- Apply best practices to the creation of a quality baseline.
- Perform a stakeholder analysis of requirements, expectations, influence, and communication.
- Determine a project's communication requirements including the information to be communicated, resources involved, frequency, and time frame.
- Differentiate quality assurance from quality control.
Scope Management Plan and Schedule Management Plan
- Compare a product scope statement and a project scope statement.
- Apply best practices to the creation of a scope baseline.
- Differentiate schedule development from schedule control.
- Apply best practices to the creation of a schedule baseline.
Risk Management Plan and Procurement Management Plan
- Analyze the effects of risk by identifying, assessing and combining the probability of occurrence and impact.
- Develop measures that reduce the possibility of impact of negative risks and increase the possibility of positive risks.
- Determine project resources to be acquired and the source(s) of those resources.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.