cmgt442 | undergraduate
Information Systems Risk Management
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Enterprise Information Systems Risk Management
- Describe information systems security risks and concerns.
- Recognize the importance of Information Systems Risk Management.
- Describe outsourcing-related risks and concerns.
Project Management of Risk
- Describe project management risks and concerns.
- Compare risk management practices.
- Formulate a risk management and mitigation plan.
Risk Model Overview
- Compare and contrast various risk control models.
- Create a risk assessment matrix.
- Describe business continuity and IT disaster recovery risks and concerns.
- Identify procurement risks.
- Examine methods for managing procurement risks.
- Create a Request for Proposal (RFP).
Deterministic and Probabilistic Methods
- Examine deterministic risk assessment methods.
- Examine probabilistic risk assessment methods.
- Describe the Monte Carlo method.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.