cmgt554 | Graduate
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Enterprise Information Systems, Data Management, and Applications
- Explain how software applications utilize the IT infrastructure.
- Analyze the role of enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), supply chain management (SCM), and big data analytic systems.
- Describe data management concerns in the context of regulatory considerations, ethical responsibility, and business performance.
- Construct an organizational systems management plan incorporating current trends and security concerns.
Mobile Computing, Social Networks, and eCommerce
- Distinguish the role of IT Infrastructure in supporting e-commerce and e-business.
- Describe how IT Infrastructure facilitates mobile computing.
- Explain the influence of social networking on business and IT Infrastructure.
Business Intelligence, Security, and Technology Trends
- Develop a plan to secure the IT Infrastructure.
- Identify IT metrics that can be used to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Assess the impact of current trends in technology for improving global business.
IT Infrastructure in the Global Business Environment
- Explain the role of information technology in the business environment.
- Describe the business managerâs role in the use of information systems and information technology.
- Explain the role of IT infrastructure in business performance improvement.
- Compare the roles of network models in an enterprise IT Infrastructure.
- Explain how protocols support accurate and timely network communications.
- Summarize voice, video, and data communications and network standards.
- Classify the enterprise networks used in a global business environment.
- Illustrate the networking technologies used in a global business environment.
- Summarize the components of network risk assessment and mitigation.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.