cnsl500 | Graduate
Orientation To The Counseling Profession
This graduate-level course is 3 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Analyze personal motivations for wanting to become a counselor.
- Examine personal interests and skills as they pertain to counseling.
- Identify skills and characteristics of an effective counselor.
The Counseling Professions
- Describe the contributing factors in developing a professional identity as a counselor.
- Examine career options within the counseling professions.
- Identify professional and ethical standards within counseling.
Counseling: Past, Present, and Future
- Describe the evolution of the counseling field from the past to the future trends.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.