cnsl556 | Graduate
This graduate-level course is 3 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Demonstrate the ability to work cooperatively with colleagues, as well as the ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- Demonstrate the ability to constructively contribute to group process through active participation and peer evaluation
Professional Writing Skills
- Demonstrate graduate level writing skills using proper APA format
- Demonstrate the ability to use counseling skills using theory-based interventions
- Demonstrate effective oral presentation skills
- Demonstrate professional and personal behavior consistent with standards associated with the profession of counseling
Case Analysis and Counseling Treatment Planning
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills and writing skills by producing a written, theory-based case analysis and treatment plan
Critical Thinking on Ethical and Legal Issues
- Demonstrate the ability to recognize, analyze, and use critical thinking skills when addressing legal and ethical counseling issues
- Demonstrate the ability to apply legal and ethical principles to resolve ethical and legal issues
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.