topic title goes here
Interpersonal Communication Theories
- Explain the Social Exchange Theory.
- Critique the Relational Dialectics Theory.
- Evaluate the Communication Privacy Management Theory.
- Summarize the Uncertainty Reduction Theory.
- Analyze the Social Penetration Theory.
Communication Theories for Groups, Teams, and Organization
- Analyze Groupthink.
- Explain the Adaptive Structuration Theory.
- Evaluate the Organizational Culture Theory.
- Assess the Organizational Information Theory.
Communication Theories Regarding the Public and Media
- Compare and contrast Rhetoric, Dramatism, and the Narrative Paradigm.
- Summarize Cultivation Analysis.
- Illustrate the Use and Gratifications Theory.
- Assess the Medium Theory.
- Critique the Spiral of Silence Theory.
Communication Theories for Diversity and Intercultural Communication
- Analyze the Face-Negotiation Theory.
- Explain the Standpoint Theory.
- Evaluate the Muted Group Theory.
- Assess the Communication Accommodation Theory.
The Self and Communication Theories
- Analyze the Symbolic Interaction Theory.
- Explain Coordinated Management of Meaning.
- Evaluate the Cognitive Dissonance Theory.
- Assess the Expectancy Violations Theory.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.