topic title goes here
The Role of Organizational Themes
- Assess network themes of organizing for communication.
- Analyze relational themes of organizing for communication.
- Critique cultural themes of organizing for communication.
Issues and Solutions in Organizational Communication
- Identify alternative strategies of organizing for communication.
- Summarize the interaction of power, politics, and organizational communication.
- Explain the interaction of decision making, conflict, and organizational communication.
Organizational Communication in Context
- Explain the role of communication in administration and supervision.
- Summarize the nature of organizational communication.
- Analyze barriers to effective communication within organizations.
- Critique personality factor in organizational communication.
Organizational Communication, Managers, and Leaders
- Assess the role of organizational orientation in effective communication.
- Assess the impact of managers and leaders upon communication.
- Evaluate the impact of organizational communication in decision making.
Strategic Organizational Communication in Context
- Identify the nature of strategic organizational communication.
- Summarize means of strategic organizational communication.
- Explain approaches to traditional strategies for organizing.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.