topic title goes here
Ethics, Public Relations, and Public Affairs
- Assess the influence of ethics and social responsibility on public relations.
- Explain the manipulation of public perception through public relations.
- Evaluate the issue of conflicting loyalties in business and political communication.
Ethics and Entertainment
- Describe the tension between artistic, commercial, and ethical demands in the entertainment industry.
- Explain what media content should be censored and by whom.
Ethics and Journalism
- Analyze the conflict between the public’s right to know and an individual’s right to privacy.
- Contrast ethically responsible and irresponsible news reporting.
- Identify the role of ethics in professional communications.
- Summarize common models of ethical decision making.
- Apply an ethical decision-making model to an ethical problem related to communication.
Ethics and Advertising
- Describe the positive and negative aspects of advertising.
- Analyze ethical issues in the advertising of products and services.
- Evaluate the advertising of products and services.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.