This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
The Interdependence of Training and Organizational Strategy
- Describe how training fits into the organization’s strategic planning process.
- Summarize the training process.
- Explain how training design aligns with learning.
- Identify trends and concepts in training.
Training Methods and Materials
- Compare types of audiovisual training materials.
- Determine when to use computer-based training methods and technologies.
- Assess the strengths and limitations of traditional training methods.
Training Needs Analysis and the Design Process
- Explain the steps in a training needs analysis.
- Summarize the application of social learning theory in designing training.
- Describe what constitutes an effective learning objective.
- Identify how learning style differences influence training.
Training Development, Delivery, and Evaluation
- Describe the components of an instructional strategy.
- Select effective training delivery and implementation strategies.
- Summarize the steps in evaluating training.
Key Areas of Organizational Training and Management Development
- Describe organizational training in key areas.
- Explain how organizational strategy influences employee and management development.
- Develop a training proposal.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.