topic title goes here
Alternative Dispute Resolution Processes
- Evaluate arbitration and nonbinding evaluation.
- Analyze mediation as an alternative.
- Critique the mediation process and legal considerations.
Application of Alternative Dispute Resolution Techniques
- Apply the use of ADR in social, business, and global contexts.
- Evaluate strategic thinking necessary to avoid the need for ADR.
- Evaluate the various approaches to conflict diagnosis.
- Analyze the various means of conflict intervention.
- Critique the nature of dispute resolution processes.
Approaches to Resolving Interpersonal Conflict
- Summarize the nature of conflict.
- Explain the interaction of interests, goals, and power.
- Assess the structure and styles of conflict.
Steps in Conflict Diagnosis
- Summarize conflict description, source identification, and interest analysis.
- Explain conflict characterization, levels of trust, and impediments to resolving the conflict.
- Assess negotiation styles, alternatives to negotiated agreements, and the impact of diversity issues.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.