topic title goes here
Developing and Validating the Message
- Conduct a promotions opportunity analysis.
- Identify the appropriate audience and their needs in marketing communications.
- Create a promotional strategy.
- Develop strategies to integrate marketing and sales messages.
Integrating the Message Across the Enterprise
- Identify the role of technology in creating integrated message materials.
- Determine strategies for highlighting product marketing solutions.
- Determine the factors that might influence the effectiveness of an advertising appeal.
- Explain how message strategies affect the development and execution of an advertising campaign.
- Identify the essential elements of a Message Map™.
- Describe the principles of Customer Message Management.
- Identify what motivates consumers to make purchasing decisions.
Marketing Communications Campaign and Ethics
- Determine marketing communications.
- Design an integrated marketing communications campaign.
- Evaluate marketing messages in terms of social responsibility and ethics.
What is Message Management?
- Explain the concept of Customer Message Management (CMM).
- Recognize the role of communication in developing a marketing plan.
- Determine ways to create an effective corporate image.
- Identify goals of integrated marketing communications (IMC).
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.