Marketing And Sales Message Management – com486 (3 credits)
This course focuses on bridging the gap between sales and marketing communications through the use of customer message management. Topics covered in this course include creating a sense of value for customers, the development of marketing communications campaigns, the integration of the sales cycle and marketing communications, the use of a single voice to customers across all selling touch-points, and the ethical considerations associated with customer message management.
Integrating the Message Across the Enterprise
- Explain how message strategies affect the development and execution of an advertising campaign.
- Identify the role of technology in creating integrated message materials.
- Determine strategies for highlighting product marketing solutions.
- Determine the factors that might influence the effectiveness of an advertising appeal.
Marketing Communications Campaign and Ethics
- Determine marketing communications.
- Design an integrated marketing communications campaign.
- Evaluate marketing messages in terms of social responsibility and ethics.
What is Message Management?
- Explain the concept of Customer Message Management (CMM).
- Recognize the role of communication in developing a marketing plan.
- Determine ways to create an effective corporate image.
- Identify goals of integrated marketing communications (IMC).
- Describe the principles of Customer Message Management.
- Identify what motivates consumers to make purchasing decisions.
- Identify the essential elements of a Message Map™.
Developing and Validating the Message
- Create a promotional strategy.
- Develop strategies to integrate marketing and sales messages.
- Conduct a promotions opportunity analysis.
- Identify the appropriate audience and their needs in marketing communications.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.