topic title goes here
Public and Private Sector Communication
- Develop a communication plan for public organizations.
- Assess genre communication options based upon stakeholder criterion.
- Identify communication techniques to ensure public involvement.
- Identify challenges associated with public involvement in decision-making processes.
Public Administrators and the Media
- Determine how media communications affect agenda setting and public opinion.
- Explain the role of the media in disseminating information to the public.
- Describe an ethical relationship strategy between the media and the public administrator.
Uniqueness of Public Sector Communication
- Determine implications for communications based upon the possible stakeholders.
- Identify cultural and ethical considerations for public sector communications.
- Compare public administration communication genres.
Internal and External Communication and Barriers
- Identify communication barriers for public administrators.
- Identify diversity skills used in developing effective communications.
External Communications with the Public and Other Entities
- Analyze considerations in communicating rules and regulations.
- Apply ethical considerations while disseminating sensitive information to stakeholders.
- Develop informative and persuasive forms of internal and external communications.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.