com295 | undergraduate
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
The Communication Process in the Digital Age
- Define ethical communication.
- Examine guidelines for making ethical communication choices.
- Describe the communication process model.
- Explain how social media is changing the nature of business communication.
Communication & Collaboration
- Demonstrate characteristics of effective team communication.
- Examine guidelines for collaborative writing.
- Breakdown the listening process.
- Evaluate strategies for improving nonverbal communication.
Constructing Effective Messages
- Construct an effective business message using the writing process.
- Differentiate types of business messages and applicable digital channels for distribution.
Creating Persuasive Messages Using Appropriate Channels
- Analyze how persuasive messaging is applied in the global business environment.
- Identify effective strategies for developing marketing and sales communication messages.
Designing & Delivering Effective Presentations
- Describe the components of an effective presentation.
- Summarize four aspects of business presentations.
- Apply visuals, sound, and mobile devices to enhance business presentations.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.