com373 | undergraduate
topic title goes here
Linking Sales Promotion and Marketing Strategy
- Determine the role of sales promotion in an organization’s integrated marketing program.
- Identify the elements of integrated marketing communications.
- Relate sales tactics to the marketing process.
Developing a Customer Strategy
- Develop a functional sales strategy.
- Apply customer strategies to various buyer types.
Communicating Through the Sales Process
- Assess customer needs and concerns.
- Design sales process closing methods.
Ethics in Sales Communications
- Contrast company policies with the ethical conduct of sale personnel.
- Analyze the influence of ethics in selling.
The Role of Communication Styles in Selling Relationships
- Explain communication styles in selling relationships.
- Describe the role of consumer behavior in sales.
- Identify the major elements in the communication process models.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.