com539 | Graduate
Communications: Selling And Customer Engagement
topic title goes here
Persuasion and Negotiation
- Demonstrate techniques for transforming sales objections into sales opportunities.
- Use sales persuasion and influence to a successful sales experience.
- Analyze the components of active listening as related to sales skills.
- Differentiate between persuasion and negotiation.
The Sales Process
- Examine the uses of competitive analysis.
- Create a sales prospecting strategy and plan.
- Analyze the uses of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
Partnering and Relationship Sales
- Determine the relationship between sales and customer service.
- Examine the importance of follow up to the sales relationship.
- Explain the opportunities associated with the unhappy customer as part of the sales process.
Social Media and Sales
- Apply social media as a sales tool.
- Examine the use of analytics to identify trends.
- Evaluate the influence of negative social media.
Being a Sales Manager and Leader
- Create a plan to develop a successful sales team.
- Assess the different types of sales structures.
- Examine the importance of recruiting, training, coaching, and assessing a sales force.
Characteristics and Skills of a Professional Sales Person
- Describe the development of the sales process.
- Explain the relationship of different communication styles and adaptive selling techniques to personality and culture.
- Discuss the importance of trust and ethics in sales.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.