comm470 | undergraduate
Communicating In The Virtual Workplace
topic title goes here
- Analyze e-tailing behaviors using the communication process.
- Describe how virtual communications media enable business-to-consumer e-commerce.
- Develop persuasive e-tailing messages.
- Create appropriate written messages for business-to-business e-commerce.
- Analyze business-to-business messages using the communication process.
- Write unfavorable messages to other businesses online.
- Explain how innovative systems are expanding communication techniques in e-commerce.
- Analyze the communication process within virtual teams.
- Analyze ethical communication issues within social networks.
- Outline formal documents to launch an e-business plan.
- Explain the use of social media tools to distribute messages.
- Analyze e-commerce messages using the communication process.
- Specify the technology appropriate to a given message.
- Compose effective business messages.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.