cpmgt305 | undergraduate
Project Management Capstone
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Project Controlling Process
- Complete a risk analysis.
- Develop a complete project execution plan.
- Create a project communications plan.
Project Closing Process
- Create a formal acceptance and closure process for a project.
- Summarize lessons learned during a project life cycle.
Project Initiating Process
- Identify a project based on a problem or opportunity.
- Define a project's scope.
- Develop a project team charter.
Project Executing Process
- Create a procurement plan.
- Create a quality assurance plan.
- Create a human resources management plan.
Project Planning Process
- Develop a project management plan.
- Develop a project budget.
- Develop a project schedule.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.