cpss225 | undergraduate
Survey Of Correctional Program Career Opportunities
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Overview of Correctional Fields
- Describe the role of job requirements in choosing a career.
- Identify possible careers within the field of corrections.
- Identify current employment trends within the corrections sector of the criminal justice system.
- Identify components of career preparation.
- Explain the importance of career preparation.
Strategies for Correctional Career Opportunities
- Describe the process for applying and interviewing for a job in the field of corrections.
- Create a resume for a career in the field of corrections.
Challenges in Careers in Corrections
- Describe challenges faced by corrections professionals.
- Identify the effect of career challenges on personal well-being.
- Describe strategies for addressing challenges faced in the field of corrections.
Future Career Trends in Corrections
- Describe projected changes to careers in the field of corrections.
- Describe the process for considering career advancement in a career in the field of corrections.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.