ctec512 | Graduate
Career And Technical Education Leadership
This graduate-level course is 4 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Career and Technical Education (CTE) Program Management; Managing Stakeholder Relationships
- Establish methods to address stakeholder challenges.
- Identify student skills that drive the objectives of CTE programs.
- Recognize challenges associated with CTE program management.
- Develop an effective marketing plan for CTE programs.
- Develop strategies for building and maintaining CTE partnerships.
- Identify methods for developing high schoolâcollege partnerships.
The Future of Career and Technical Education (CTE)
- Analyze current CTE trends.
- Envision the future of CTE programs based upon current trends.
- Create a plan to evaluate and improve upon your CTE program and partnerships.
The Career and Technical Education (CTE) Program and the Roles and Responsibilities of the CTE Leader
- Describe the components and implementation of a CTE program.
- Analyze the role of the CTE leader.
- Describe the responsibilities of the CTE leader.
- Discuss traits of effective CTE leaders.
Standards, Legislation, and Advocacy
- Discuss ways to promote the implementation of CTE standards.
- Analyze the influence of legislation on CTE programs.
- Determine how to lead and coordinate responsiveness to current CTE legislation.
- Describe ways to effectively advocate for CTE programs.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.