cvceu2100 | Professional Development
The 5 Choices(r) To Extraordinary Productivity
This non-credit course is 2 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Foundations, Choices 1 and 2
- Recognize how to guide decision making through a framework of success
- Identify how to discern the important from the less important
Choices 3, 4, and 5
- Review tips and tools for daily and weekly planning and execution of the most important things
- Identify how to turn technology into a productivity engine
- Identify simple ways to increase energy to think more clearly, make good decisions, and feel more accomplished at the end of every day
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.