cyb231 | undergraduate
Ethical Hacking Part 2
topic title goes here
Sniffing and Sniffing Countermeasures
- Describe the sniffing process, including the challenges, tools, and techniques.
- Differentiate various spoofing and poisoning attacks.
- Determine the best attack methods to employ using sniffing techniques.
- Interpret the results of a WiresharkÂ® capture.
- Determine the appropriate sniffing countermeasures against spoofing and poisoning attacks.
Social Engineering and Denial of Service
- Describe social engineering concepts.
- Identify human weaknesses that are susceptible to social engineering attacks.
- Formulate a phishing campaign.
- Determine credential harvesting techniques to obtain information.
- Evaluate tools and techniques used for Denial of Service attacks.
Detecting Session Hijacking and Hijacking Countermeasures
- Describe session hijacking.
- Analyze the techniques involved in session, network, and application layer session hijacking.
- Explain how WiresharkÂ® is used to capture data indicating session hijacking.
- Evaluate countermeasures for session hijacking.
Hacking Webservers and Web Applications
- Explain the purpose, tools, and techniques for conducting and detecting webserver and web application hacking in a penetration test.
- Discriminate between webserver hacking and web application hacking.
- Compare vulnerabilities of open source versus proprietary webserver architectures.
- Formulate a webserver penetration test plan.
- Provide countermeasures for hacking webservers.
Webserver and Web Application Penetration Testing
- Describe web application architectures.
- Differentiate webserver and web application architectures.
- Evaluate the results of a web application attack.
- Outline a webserver/web application penetration test plan.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.