dha732 | Graduate
Evaluation Of Health Care Programs
This course prepares the contemporary health administrator to utilize research methodologies in making decisions regarding the cost effectiveness of specific health programs. Case studies will be used that incorporate disease-specific programs, community-wide health interventions, and population-specific care management programs across a variety of health settings.
This graduate-level course is 8 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Develop models to implement, monitor, and assess a health care program evaluation.
- Assess the broad context of health care program evaluation.
- Evaluate health care problems and issues to justify program evaluation plan to health care leadership.
- Apply core competencies required for development of successful health care program evaluation.
- Utilize evidence-based health management to facilitate health care program evaluation.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.