eda532 | Graduate
Human Relations And Organizational Behavior In Education
topic title goes here
Decision-making Models and Group Dynamics
- Compare and contrast decision-making models to facilitate systemic change.
- Analyze how integrity and ethical behavior affects decision making and group dynamics.
- Analyze power structures, group dynamics, shared decision-making processes, and integrity to identify effective techniques for building consensus.
- Analyze internal and external power structures to determine how they affect systemic change in the educational organization.
Organizational Culture and Climate
- Evaluate current research on human relations and organizational culture.
- Analyze evaluation practices and instruments that measure the organizational culture and climate.
- Analyze different leadership styles.
- Determine how transformational leadership can affect systemic change.
- Compare and contrast leadership and management.
Conflict Resolution and Problem Solving
- Explore conflict resolution and problem-solving techniques.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of these techniques in minimizing and resolving conflicts among staff, administrators, and the community.
- Analyze the importance of effective communication in conflict resolution.
- Examine ways to manage stress effectively at the organizational level.
History and Theory of Human Relations
- Examine the history and theories of human relations.
- Examine how sociological and psychological points of view have influenced educational organizations today.
- Promote teaching and learning that recognizes various components of human relations.
- Analyze current diversity issues that influence human relations in schools and in other educational agencies.
- Generate effective strategies for dealing with diversity-related issues in educational organizations.
- Compare and contrast human behaviors that positively and negatively affect the dynamics of the educational system.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.