eda590b | Graduate
This graduate-level course is 3 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Evaluate the process of planning and managing site budgets.
- Analyze accounting strategies of a school and district.
- Analyze inventory management procedures.
- Examine the political ramifications of inventory mismanagement.
- Evaluate the importance of ethics in fiscal operations.
- Examine means to secure additional outside financial resources for schools and districts.
- Identify the various staff configurations and duties of a site committee.
Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment
- Analyze the process of designing and developing curriculum.
- Examine successful strategies to evaluate curriculum products, instructional techniques, and assessment measures.
- Analyze the relationship between achievement testing and school accountability.
- Evaluate alternative learning environments.
- Examine the key elements and goals of the internship experience.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.