eda594aca | Graduate
Administrative Practicum Part I: Instructional Leadership
This graduate-level course is 3 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment
- Analyze the importance of safe, clean, and appropriate learning environments for student learning.
- Examine accountability systems impacting school districts.
- Examine successful strategies to evaluate curriculum products, instructional techniques, and assessment measures.
- Analyze the process of designing, implementing, and evaluating instructional programs.
- Evaluate student performance and school demographic data as it relates to school improvement.
- Examine the key elements and goals of the practicum experience.
- Analyze the Educational Leadership Constituent Council (ELCC) standards and how they align to the practicum requirements.
- Compare and contrast visions of educational leaders.
- Examine the roles and functions of the principal.
- Evaluate the importance of modeling best practices and serving as an instructional leader for an administrator’s career.
- Examine sound and developmentally appropriate classroom and behavior management techniques.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.