edceu1002 | undergraduate
Assessment And Evaluation
This undergraduate-level course is 1 week To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Assessment and Evaluation
- Define and explore Standardized assessments.
- Define and explore Curriculum-Based assessments.
- Examine the importance of alignment to learning standards.
- Conduct two data analyses: school level, individual student level.
- Examine Multi-Tiered Support System and Response to Intervention.
- Explore various settings to discuss data analysis.
- Use assessment results to change and strengthen your future instruction.
- Identify and discuss the purposes of assessment.
- Explore the Continuous Improvement Model.
- Define and explore Formative and Summative assessments.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.