edceu1003 | undergraduate
This undergraduate-level course is 1 week To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Assessment and Evaluation
- Determine the definition of differentiation.
- Understand the forms of differentiation.
- Recognize various ways to provide accommodations.
- Explore pre-reading activities that support reading comprehension.
- Review guided reading activities that support reading comprehension.
- Recognize post-reading activities that heighten comprehension for diverse learners.
- Review tools used to differentiate instruction.
- Explore resources used in differentiated instruction.
- Understand how to assess from a differentiated perspective.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.