edceu1005 | undergraduate
The Gifted And Talented Learner
This undergraduate-level course is 1 week To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
The Gifted and Talented Learner
- Infuse critical thinking strategies into instruction.
- Identify attributes of educational environments that encourage critical and creative thinking.
- Develop instructional strategies that foster creative and critical thinking.
- Analyze the unique needs of gifted and talented learners in today’s classrooms.
- Identify the role that social and emotional needs play on the cognitive levels of gifted and talented learners.
- Determine the needs of culturally diverse gifted and talented learners.
- Determine the needs of underachieving and underidentified gifted and talented learners.
- Identify effective critical thinking skills.
- Identify instructional strategies that foster critical thinking and creative thinking.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.