edceu1007 | undergraduate
The Highly Effective Substitute Educator
This undergraduate-level course is 3 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Identify and understand functions of human behavior.
- Explore and discuss classroom management strategies.
- Define classroom management and the influence it has on student engagement and learning.
- Describe the components of a lesson plan and the information necessary to make instructional decisions.
- Demonstrate how to use various instructional strategies to promote student-centered learning.
- Understand when and how to implement formative assessments within instruction.
The Substitute as a Professional
- Identify the role and responsibilities of the substitute educator in supporting school environment and the students' learning process.
- Examine the professional requirements of a substitute educator (including: legal, ethical, and safety issues).
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.