edd553 | Graduate
Organization And Administration For Educators
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Change and Decision Making
- Assess how a clearly defined common mission and a set of organizational values and beliefs support change.
- Analyze the effects of change on your organization.
- Compare decision-making models.
- Formulate a decision-making model appropriate to your organization.
Leadership and Communication
- Evaluate different leadership styles.
- Develop effective communication techniques for all stakeholders.
- Create a plan for internal communication in your organization.
- Describe the differences between leadership and management.
Overview of Organization and Administration
- Explain the historical perspectives of school leadership, its evolution, and the factors that necessitated changes over time.
- Assess how values are applied in your organization's culture.
- Analyze the school setting and educational administration according to systems theory.
- Examine how recommended administrative policies affect organizational values.
- All objectives apply.
Relationships, Collaboration, and Diversity
- Predict the effect of improved interpersonal skills in your organization.
- Illustrate how effective school administrators use collaboration for school improvement.
- Evaluate the power of diversity in your organization.
Accountability and Evaluation
- Evaluate how accountability influences school improvement in your organization.
- Summarize the evaluation factors critical to an organization.
- Recommend ways a school administrator may use and manage all available resources to meet organizational needs.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.