This graduate-level course is 3 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Components of the Action Research Project (continued)
- Review individual progress on an action research project.
- Recommend improvements/revisions to a research outline.
Questionnaires and Surveys
- Review questionnaires and surveys.
- Refine questionnaires and surveys.
Components of the Action Research Project
- Integrate the components required in an action research project into a sentence outline.
- Integrate components of an effective literature review into an action research outline.
Problem Statement Documentation
- Document problems through qualitative and quantitative measures.
- Integrate APA format into an action research outline.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.