Action Research Outline – edd574 (1 credit)
Students may begin work on the outline component of the action research project upon successful completion of EDD 570 and the approval of their problem statements and matrices by their faculty member. Students complete a sentence outline of Chapters 1-4 for the action research proposal, including an introduction, documentation of the problem, a review of the literature, a recommended solution strategy, and possible methods for analyzing "anticipated" results. The outline is used as a basis for writing the formal proposal.
This graduate-level course is 3 weeks. This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
Components of the Action Research Project (continued)
- Review individual progress on an action research project.
- Recommend improvements/revisions to a research outline.
Questionnaires and Surveys
- Review questionnaires and surveys.
- Refine questionnaires and surveys.
Components of the Action Research Project
- Integrate the components required in an action research project into a sentence outline.
- Integrate components of an effective literature review into an action research outline.
Problem Statement Documentation
- Document problems through qualitative and quantitative measures.
- Integrate APA format into an action research outline.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.