This graduate-level course is 6 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Construction of Chapters III and IV of the ARP Proposal
- Select appropriate statistical tests for analysis of data.
- Identify the solution strategy of the action research project as supported by the literature.
- Develop a full-sentence outline for the ARP for Chapters III and IV.
- Relate the problem statement to the goals and expected outcomes of the action research project to ensure alignment.
Assembling the ARP Proposal
- Construct the front matter—title page and table of contents—and the back matter—references and appendices—of the ARP proposal.
- Review APA formatting and style.
Construction of Chapters I and II of the ARP Proposal
- Construct an effective literature review for an action research outline.
- Develop a full-sentence outline for the ARP for Chapters I and II.
- Synthesize the major causes of the research problem based on the literature review and the research setting.
Finalizing the ARP Proposal
- Evaluate progress on the ARP proposal.
- Identify ways action research can make a difference.
Professional Presentation Skills for Researchers
- Analyze techniques to overcome fear of public speaking.
- Compare and contrast the elements of effective and ineffective public speaking.
- Examine the elements of successful conference presentations.
Disseminating the ARP Proposal
- Produce the ARP proposal.
- Prepare an overview of the ARP proposal for presentation.
Components of the Action Research Project (ARP) Proposal
- Develop a viable action research problem statement.
- Select a research methodology and a research design.
- Identify data collection methods by which research problems may be measured.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.