Leadership In Contemporary Organization –
This course explores organization theory, culture, and change. The influence of leadership on the organization is examined in depth. The different functions of administration, management, and leadership are of focus. Course Competencies
- Compare and contrast theories of educational leadership.
- Examine the relationship between organizational theories and organizational structure within the context of different educational organizations.
- Assess the role of leadership in organizational culture.
- Analyze the impact of cultural climate within educational organizations.
- Differentiate between leadership and management functions in education.
This graduate-level course is 8 weeks. This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Advisor.
We're sorry – topics and objectives are unavailable at this time.
- The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
- While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Advisor.
- Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.