Comparative Models Of Educational Environments –
This course examines the various models of educational environments available to students today. Discussion topics range from the wealth of options available for P-12 school students to adult learners to alternative learning environments. Specific focus is placed on distance education modalities for learners of all ages.
- Analyze the influences of structure and philosophy in different types of educations institutions.
- Develop a global awareness of educational structures.
- Evaluate alternative delivery modalities within educational environments.
- Examine existing educational models to identify possible improvement in educational structures.
- Determine emerging issues in restructuring and reforming schools for potential implementation.
This graduate-level course is 8 weeks. This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Advisor.
We're sorry – topics and objectives are unavailable at this time.
- The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
- While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Advisor.
- Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.