The Economics Of Education –
The principles and theories of the economics of education are examined. The role that federal, state, and local governments play in the economics of education is explored in-depth. Key topics include budget management, grants, financial aid, expenditures and revenues, and the rising cost of education. Economic policy analysis is a focus in this course.
- Analyze the historical and theoretical foundations of financing education.
- Evaluate sources of revenue and their influence on educational outcomes.
- Determine capital and general expenditures of educational institutions.
- Analyze the role of ethics in making financial decisions for educational institutions.
- Develop strategic approaches to presenting a budget to an educational board for approval.
- The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
- While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Advisor.
- Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.