Contemporary Policy Analysis And Development –
This course provides an overview of contemporary education policy analysis and development. The federal, state, local, and institutional levels of policy development are explored. The factors that influence the analysis and development of policy are discussed in depth. The evaluation and revision of policies and future trends and implications are examined.
- Evaluate a policy through multiple lenses of analysis.
- Analyze the role of social justice and ethics in policy development and implementation.
- Determine the influence policy may have on current issues in education.
- Apply policy theory and improved assessment strategies in education.
This graduate-level course is 8 weeks. This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Advisor.
We're sorry – topics and objectives are unavailable at this time.
- The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
- While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Advisor.
- Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.