This graduate-level course is 6 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Describe how language development relates to social and cognitive development.
- Describe the components of language development.
- Compare the language development of diverse populations.
- Differentiate language development theories.
Cognitive Development and Intellectual Power
- Analyze the stages of cognitive development from birth through adolescence.
- Describe intellectual power and its measurement.
- Explain the effect of intellectual power on learning.
Emotional, Social, and Moral Development of the Concept of Self Development
- Describe emotional development from birth through adolescence.
- Analyze the relationship of self-concept and social development to student learning and behavior.
- Explain the development of moral reasoning and self-control from birth through adolescence.
- All objectives apply.
Fundamental Theories and Investigative Methods
- Compare fundamental human development theories.
- Describe research processes used in the field of human development.
- Identify ethical issues in the human development field.
- Describe how physical development relates to social and cognitive development.
- Analyze physical development from birth through adolescence.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.