This graduate-level course is 4 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Analyze publication standards from a variety of sources.
- Examine the general instructions for preparing a manuscript according to American Psychological Association (APA) style.
- Identify methods for converting the research report into a journal article.
Professional Presentation Skills for Researchers
- Compare and contrast the elements of effective and ineffective public speaking.
- Analyze techniques to overcome fear of public speaking.
- Examine the elements of successful conference presentations.
Communicating Research Findings: Alternate Purposes and Methods of Communication
- Examine alternative purposes for the Action research project.
- Identify various methods for communicating results.
- Identify several audiences for reporting research results and the appropriate form of communication to use with each.
- Examine various types of funding sources.
- Analyze the necessary requirements for developing a successful grant proposal.
- Analyze the basic components of a grant proposal.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.