Action Research Proposal – edd575 (1 credit)
Students may begin work on the proposal component of the action research project upon successful completion of the outline research course. Using their outlines as a framework, students create an implementation proposal for their research project. The proposal contains the same chapters, headings, and sub-headings as the outline but is rewritten in formal text. A timeline for specific actions will be addressed.
This graduate-level course is 3 weeks. This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
- Integrate APA format into an action research outline.
Components of the Action Research Project (continued)
- Review individual progress on an action research project.
- Recommend improvements/revisions to a research outline.
Components of the Action Research Project
- Integrate the components required in an action research project into a sentence outline.
Problem Statement Documentation
- Document problem(s) through qualitative and quantitative measures.
- Integrate components of an effective literature review into an action research outline.
Questionnaires and Surveys
- Review questionnaires and surveys.
- Refine questionnaires and surveys.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.