Action Research Presentation – edd576 (1 credit)
The final phase of the research project is the formal report using data you created and proof of outside presentation. Students will analyze their “anticipated” results and rewrite the proposals into report form, including Chapter 5. The final chapter for the action research report includes an analysis of findings and recommendations for change.
This graduate-level course is 3 weeks. This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
Components of the Action Research Project
- Integrate the components required in an action research project into a sentence outline.
- Analyze "anticipated" results of an implemented action plan.
- Document problem(s) through qualitative and quantitative measures.
- Share an action research project in a formal presentation to an outside constituency.
Data Analysis (continued)
- Recommend improvements/revisions to a research report.
- Integrate APA format into a formal report.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.