edl510 | Graduate
Teacher Leadership In A Global Society
topic title goes here
- Describe the need for global knowledge.
- Investigate global knowledge programs in preschool to 12th-grade classrooms
- Define global knowledge .
Using Technology for Global Collaboration in Education
- Analyze the effects of technology on the role of education.
- Examine the use of technology for global collaboration.
Global Service Learning
- Examine global service learning.
- Identify roles of the teacher leader in global service learning.
Overview of Education in a Global Society
- Explore society beyond the information age.
- Define a global society.
- Analyze the implications of the change in worldwide demographics.
Education Around the World
- Examine education systems around the world.
Implications of a Global Society for Schools and Teacher Leaders
- Examine the role that teacher leaders play in preparing global students.
- Identify skills, knowledge, and dispositions that students will need to function in a global society.
- Explore assessment and accountability perspectives in relation to the new skills and knowledge needed for a global society.
- Investigate issues and challenges in creating more global students.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.