edtpa512 | Graduate
Edtpa Task 2 Analysis
This graduate-level course is 2 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Revision of Instruction
- Critique video instruction for edTPA submission.
- Demonstrate modeling key strategies and providing meaningful opportunities for practice in lessons.
- Identify evidence supporting the needs of diverse learners with strategies reinforced by research or theory.
Evaluation of Instruction
- Identify expectations under Task Two: Instructing and Engaging Students from the edTPA Handbook.
- Analyze prior academic learning and prerequisite skills for the target student.
- Demonstrate ability to create positive interactions with students to connect content area skills and deepen student learning.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.