edtpa514 | Graduate
Edtpa Task 4 Analysis
This graduate-level course is 2 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Revision of Mathematics Assessment
- Describe reengagement strategies and link back to data analysis.
- Revise commentaries with cited theory or peer reviewed research from identified instructional theories.
- Analyze assessment data for the entire class and target students.
Evaluation of Mathematics Assessment
- Identify expectations under Task 4: Assessing Students’ Mathematics Learning of the edTPA Elementary Handbook.
- Analyze a mathematics lesson segment for revision.
- Evaluate assessments and summarize whole class learning in a narrative or graph.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.