edu215 | undergraduate
Ethics And Social Responsibility In Education
topic title goes here
- Analyze the relationship between ethics and education.
- Compare ethics, morals, values, and dispositions.
- Identify professional codes of ethics.
Personal and Community Values
- Identify how personal and community values correspond to education.
- Describe how community values and expectations might influence personal values and dispositions.
- Explain how personal values affect professional decisions.
Teacher Professionalism and the Law
- Define legal terminology used in the educational setting.
- Describe how ethical and legal concerns in education might conflict.
- Identify legal concerns of the K-12 teacher.
Examining Ethical Dilemmas in Education
- Analyze ethical issues in education.
- Apply ethical reasoning to educational decisions.
Introduction to Ethics
- Define ethics.
- Identify key ethical descriptors.
- Differentiate between ethical theories.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.