edu528 | Graduate
Assessment In The Online Classroom
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Create Assessment for Online Delivery
- Identify media that support assessment in the online classroom.
- Create formative and summative assessments for the online classroom.
Assessment Issues for the Online Classroom
- Analyze academic integrity in the online classroom.
- Recommend strategies to decrease plagiarism in online assessments.
Assessment Basics for the Online Classroom
- Compare formative and summative assessment.
- Recommend ways to create valid and reliable assessment for the online classroom.
Self-Assessment in the Online Classroom
- Identify methods of self-evaluation for teaching.
- Propose a system for self-evaluation of online teaching effectiveness.
Overview of Assessment in the Online Classroom
- Articulate the characteristics of assessment in the online classroom.
- Compare assessment in the online and face-to-face classrooms.
- All objectives apply.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.