edu536 | Graduate
Digital Citizenship For Educators
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Digital Citizenship: Teaching and Modeling
- Identify methods to teach the fundamental principles of digital citizenship.
- Determine methods to assess student understanding of digital citizenship.
- Model appropriate use of current digital technologies.
Digital Citizenship: Beyond the Classroom
- Identify local, state, and national laws related to digital technology.
- Determine methods to educate families about digital citizenship.
- Explain how digital citizenship affects business.
- Explain how digital citizenship influences the global community.
- All objectives apply.
Digital Citizenship: Elements
- Explain the evolution of digital citizenship.
- Identify the nine elements of digital citizenship.
- Advocate for the need to teach digital citizenship in schools.
Digital Citizenship: Planning a Comprehensive Program
- Describe the components of a comprehensive digital citizenship program.
- Integrate the nine elements of digital citizenship into a comprehensive digital citizenship program.
- Analyze professional development needs for school personnel to implement comprehensive digital citizenship programs.
Digital Citizenship: Lesson Planning
- Determine the role of technology standards in teaching digital citizenship
- Apply a reflective model to digital citizenship lesson planning.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.