edu712 | Graduate
History Of Education
- Synthesize the historical, cultural, social, legal, and economic foundations of postsecondary, continuing, and adult education systems or institutions.
- Chart the development of education through various civilizations and eras.
- Analyze the influence of historical, social, political, and transitional movements on the characterization of education.
- Identify the historic elements of educational approaches that are still present in higher education throughout the world.
- Identify influential educators throughout history and their impacts on education.
This graduate-level course is 8 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.