emc310 | undergraduate
Principles Of Emergency Management
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Roles in Emergency Management
- Describe the organizational roles in emergency management.
- Explain the roles and responsibilities of managers in emergency management.
- Discuss the reasons why structures differ among emergency management organizations.
- Describe the key personnel in emergency management.
Emergency Systems Design
- Explain the emergency management organization’s responsibilities.
- Describe the importance of effective communication and information systems.
- Describe the sources of funding and cost tracking requirements of emergency systems.
Leadership in Emergency Management
- Describe the requirements for leaders in emergency management.
- Explain the importance of interagency relationships.
- Describe leadership-building techniques.
The Future of Emergency Management
- Describe future challenges facing emergency management.
- Identify trends of communication and technology in emergency management.
History of Emergency Management
- Describe the development of emergency management.
- Describe the need for emergency management.
- Identify the levels of emergency management.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.